What are the characteristics of graphite rotors with graphite support rods compared with other rotors?
1. In aluminum foil casting, aluminum alloy hub and other aluminum processing industry, the cycle is up to 2 months.
2. The rotating refining degasser is divided into movable and fixed mode, which can be applied to different operating environments. The
3. Degassing rate is above 50%, the smelting time is shortened and the production cost is reduced.
4. is suitable for purifying the aluminum liquid in the crucible furnace, the ladle and the static box.
5. Surface after oxidation treatment, the service life is about 5 times of the ordinary product, widely used in the aluminum alloy casting industry.
There is a special application in graphite products, that is, the graphite rotor. What is the graphite rotor? The purification process of liquid aluminum alloy is the main means to improve the comprehensive properties of aluminum alloy. In the purification process, mixing the purified gas and solvent and using the rotary injection of graphite rotor to melt the aluminum melt is the most advanced method in the world.
Graphite rod support graphite rotor rotating nozzle by high purity graphite, the structure should be considered in addition to the nozzle scattered outside the bubble, the centrifugal force is produced by stirring Aluminum Alloy melt, melt into the gas nozzle and the level of spray mixing, the formation of gas / liquid flow ejected, the contact area and the contact time increases with the aluminum bubble the liquid metal, improve the degassing effect.
The rotational speed of the graphite rotor can be controlled by the frequency converter to realize the stepless adjustment, and the maximum can be reached. Graphite rotor specifications, impeller specifications, high purity antioxidant graphite rotor has high strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and so on. In the process of purifying and degassing, the surface of the aluminum alloy liquid in the box is covered with nitrogen to cover the protection, so that the part of the graphite rotor exposing the aluminum alloy liquid is in the inert gas, so as to prevent the rotor from oxidizing at high temperature and prolong the service life of the rotor.
The impeller shape is streamlined, which can reduce the resistance when rotating, and the friction and scouring force between the impeller and the aluminum alloy liquid is relatively small. Thus, the degassing rate is above 50%, the smelting time is shortened and the production cost is reduced. The service life of the surface is about 5 times that of the ordinary product. It is widely used in the casting industry of aluminum alloy.